Glucosamine Chondroitin Glucosamine Sulfate (C6H13NO5) is an amino sugar and a prominent precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids. Glucosamine is part of the structure of the polysaccharides chitosan and chitin, which compose the exoskeletons of crustaceans and other arthropods, as well as the cell walls of fungi and many higher organisms.
1. Chondroitin sulfate extract powder can Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
5. Has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
6. Has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
1. Chondroitin sulfate extract powder can used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.