Part of Use：Whole
The benefits of seaweed, not only in nutrition, its health effects is even more commendable. British researchers in the 1990s discovered that seaweed can kill cancer cells, enhance immunity. Seaweed contains phycobiliproteins has hypoglycemic, anti-tumor potential applications wherein the polysaccharide has anti-aging, blood fat, anti-tumor and other aspects of biological activity.
Seaweed contains alginic acid, can also help clear the body with toxic metals, such as strontium and cadmium. Medical staff also developed from seaweed in the ocean of drugs and health food has a unique activity, can prevent neural aging, regulate the body's metabolism. In addition, seaweed can prevent and treat peptic ulcer, anti-aging, help keep the skin lubricated lady health. There are often let women folk remedies postpartum eat seaweed, it is said to have a significant effect of prolactin and slimming effect.
Part of Use
1. Rapidly complement the nutrients, improve the quality of product.
2. Promoting the development of roots.
3. Healthier foliage and fruit appearance: Thicken, enlarge and balance the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients, stimulating cell division, improve blossom and fruit set.
4. Containing antitoxins to fend off bacteria and viruses, and to repel insects. Helps plants to endure environmental stress.
5. Improved seed germination: Promoting the development of shoots.
6. Natural soil conditioner: balance the fecundity of soil and restore the soil conditions.
7. As formulation: seaweed extract can be used not only on crops, but also to formulate types of fertilizers. A little addition of seaweed extract on common fertilizer will rise the quality greatly.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China