Natural blue lotus powder extracted from Lotus, Lotus is a flowering aquatic perennial that grows widely throughout tropical regions of Asia and the Middle East. The pale green leaves are flat and broad, reaching up to 18 inches in diameter. The leaves are usually collected in the summer and autumn and dried before being cut into small pieces, powdered or processed into pills. Lotus leaves are touted to be useful in treating a variety of conditions, including heavy bleeding, diarrhea and muscle spasms.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Natural blue lotus powder has the function of weight control.
2. It can adjust blood lipids, and expectorant.
3. It is used as anticoagulant and antidote in medicine.
4. It has strong effect on lowering the blood pressure.
5. It has become popular to lower blood cholesterol.
6. It can treat fatty liver and promote blood circulation.
1. Applied in food field, blue lotus extract powder become a delicious and healthy green food.
2. Applied in healthcare field, it slimming tea by the majority of ladys love.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can promote the growth of bone.
4. Applied in dietary supplement, it is greatest fat burner, reduce fat, depress blood pressure.