Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder is extracted from withania somnifera. Withania somnifera is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Several other species in the genus withania are morphologically similar. It is used as an herb in Ayurvedic medicine. This species is a short shrub growing 35 to 75 centimeters tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. The flowers are small and green. The ripe fruit is orange-red.
Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder is widely employed as a pain-killer and tranquilizing narcotic, traditionally considered safe enough even for use with children.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder can prevent cancer and protect cardiovascular.
2. Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder has the function of anti-ultraviolet radiation and anti-aging.
3. Ashwagandha Extarct can improve a variety of body tissues.
4. Ashwagandha Extarct can prevent osteoporosis, lower blood pressure and relieve asthma.
5. Ashwagandha Extarct can prevent prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urological diseases.
6. Ashwagandha Extarct can improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and healthcare.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsules to prevent cancer.