SOST provide artemisinin artemisia annua extract. Artemisinin is isolated from the plant Artemisia annua, a herb described in Chinese traditional medicine. Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu, and its derivatives such as artesunate, artemether, dihydroartemisinin, etc. It is the fastest acting class of anti-falciparum malaria drugs.
Part of Use
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Artemisinin artemisia annua extract can restrain plasmodium growth and directly kill plasmodium.
2. It used for Anti-inflammatory and cancer.
3. It can Relieve cough and asthma.
4. It can reduce blood pressure, allay a fever and restrain a dermatophyte.
5. It used for centuries to kill parasites, particularly worms and flukes.
6. It is generally well tolerated at the doses used to treat malaria.
7. It used primarily for liver, gall bladder and stomach ailments as well as to expel intestinal worms.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. It is widely applied in healthcare field.