SOST provide favourable amygdalin powder. The almond is a species of tree native to the Middle East and South Asia. "Almond" is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by the corrugated shell (endocarp) surrounding the seed.
The fruit of the almond is a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed (which is not a true nut) inside. Shelling almonds refers to removing the shell to reveal the seed. Almonds are sold shelled , or unshelled (i.e., with the shells still attached). Blanched almonds are shelled almonds that have been treated with hot water to soften the seedcoat, which is then removed to reveal the white embryo.
|Part of Use ||Seed|
1. Antitussive, flat out of action.
2. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
3. The effect on the digestive system.
4. Fall blood sugar role.
5. Fall hematic fat action.
1. Applied in food field, burdock is regarded as good nutrition and health of high value vegetables.
2. Applied in health product field, burdock tea can eliminate toxins, nutritional supplement, adjust the balance, suitable for many people to drink.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, burdock root contains a variety of essential amino acids in higher levels, especially those with special pharmacological effects.