Garlic Extract Allicin Powder
SOST provide garlic extract allicin powder. Allium sativum commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and rakkyo. With a history of human use of over 7,000 years, garlic is native to central Asia, and has long been a staple in the mediterranean region, as well as a frequent seasoning in Asia, Africa and Europe. It was known to ancient egyptians, and has been used for both culinary and medicinal purposes.
Allicin 1%-5%, 10:1, 20:1
1. Garlic extract allicin powder can improving immune function.
2. Lowering and helping keep blood sugar stable.
3. Preventing against heart disease and strokes.
4. Relieving gas and other stomach complaints.
5. Preventing against diseases and infection.
6. Increasing the body's ability to handling the digestion of meat and fats.
7. It can getting rid of athlete's foot.
8. It can relieving gas and other stomach complaints.
9. Treating respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
10. Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg. Thus to improve food's flavor.
11. Detoxicating, keeping health, and removing blood stasis.
12. Allicin extract powder can bring used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the functional food field.
3. Applied in the health care products field.
4. Applied in the feed field.