Allantoin Extract Powder
Allantoin extract powder is a chemical compound with formula C4H6N4O3. It is also called 5-ureidohydantoin or glyoxyldiureide.It is a diureide of glyoxylic acid.
Named after the allantois (an amniote embryonic excretory organ in which it concentrates during development in most mammals except humans and higher apes), it is a product of oxidation of uric acid by purine catabolism. After birth, it is the predominant means by which nitrogenous waste is excreted in the urine of these animals.In humans and higher apes, the metabolic pathway for conversion of uric acid to allantoin is not present, so the former is excreted. Recombinant rasburicase is sometimes used as a drug to catalyze this metabolic conversion in patients. In fish, allantoin is broken down further (into ammonia) before excretion. Allantoin is a major metabolic intermediate in many other organisms including plants and bacteria.
1. Allantoin powder is used to treat skin ulcers,wound,scald,burn and acne etc.
2. Allantoin powder usually was used to cure gastritis and duodenum ulcer disease.
3. Allantoin can promote skin cell regeneration and make rough and cracked skin smooth and supple.
4. Allantoin powder has the effects as avoiding light, sterilizing and antisepticising, acesodyne and anti-oxidation.
5. Allantoin powder has the effect on plantation growth hormone, to increase production of wheat, orange, rice, vegetable and etc.
1. Applied in pharmacical filed: can boost the growth of cells and healing up of wound, also effective to xerodermia, osteomyelitis and hepatocirrhosis etc.
2. Applied in cosmetic filed: can keep moisture of skin, widely used in freckles cream, shampoo, soap, toothpaste etc.
3. Applied in agriculture filed: used as plant growth regulator of wheat, rice, vegetables and tea.