What is Lappaconitine Hydrobromide?
Appearance: White Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Certificate: USDA Organic/EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Lappaconitine hydrobromide (LH) was an alkaloidal,hydrobromate extracted from the roots of Aconitum Sinomontanum Nakai (Ranunculaceae). As a surgical analgesic and an adjuvant drug for radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Analgesic effect of Lappaconitine hydrobromide was seven times as strong as aminopyrine, equivalent with dolantin.
Lappaconitine hydrobromide was made into transdermal preparation with the advantages of convenient administration and non-invasion.
[ Function ]
1. It has the heart stimulating effect.
2. Anti-cancer and anti inflammatory.
3. It can be used to local anesthesia, refrigeration, anti-inflammation and detumescence.
4. It used in sweating profusely with body temperature dropping; muscle spasm in cholera.
5. It used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.