What Are Capsaicin Used For ?
What Are Capsaicin Used For?
Capsaicin is the active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burningnany tissue with which it comes into contact.
Capsaicin and several related compounds are called capsaicinoids and are produced as a secondary metabolite by chili peppers; probably as deterrentsagainst certain herbivores and fungi.Pure capsaicin is a hydrophobic, colorless, odorless, crystalline to waxy compound.
1. Capsaicin help for digestion,and appetite;
2. Capsaicin promote blood circulation;
3. Capsaicin is good for skin care;
4. Capsaicin keep fit,relieve pain;
5. Capsaicin heart protection/cure diabetes;
6. Capsaicin is a very good condiment.