Rhodiola Rosea Information
Rhodiola rosea (commonly golden root, rose root, roseroot, western roseroot, Aaron's rod, arctic root, king's crown, lignum rhodium, orpin rose) is a perennial flowering plant in the family Crassulaceae. It grows in cold regions of the world, including much of the Arctic, the mountains of Central Asia, scattered in eastern North America from Baffin Island to the mountains of North Carolina, and mountainous parts of Europe, such as the Alps, Pyrenees, and Carpathian Mountains, Scandinavia, Iceland, Great Britain and Ireland. It grows on sea cliffs and on mountains at altitudes up to 2280 meters. Several shoots grow from the same thick root. Shoots may reach 5 to 35 cm in height. R. rosea is dioecious – having separate female and male plants.
1. Salidroside 3%;
2. Brown Fine Powder;
3. Test Method: HPLC;
4. Free Sample
Rhodiola Rosea Extract Main Function
1. With the function of enhancing the immune system;
2. With the function of helping decrease high blood-sugar and cholesterol levels;
3. With the function of detoxifying the body from radioactive elements, free radicals and toxins;
4. With the function of helping protect against some diseases;
5. With the function of making skin more smooth and elastic;
6. With the function of reducing the risk of catching hepatic fibrosis;
7. With the function of helping detoxify smokers from strontium and cadmium.
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.
Need me? call me anytime: