Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.SP.PL) Deciduous shrub plants, Elaeagnaceae. China's Yunnan, Sichuan and other places barren hills are distributed.
Seabuckthorn fruit sweet and sour, rich in protein, contained in its more than 20 kinds of amino acids, including 8 kinds of essential amino acids. Vitamin C content of 3 times the Chinese kiwi, hawthorn 20 times, 100 times the apple. The amount of vitamin E is 30 times that of soybean oil. Vitamin B1 content is 2 times the strawberry; other also contains vitamin B2, vitamin P, folic acid, folamide and trace elements and unsaturated fatty acids. Serotonin in seabuckthorn fruit. There is a significant anti-tumor activity.
Part of Use
Flavone 5% - 65%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Relieving cough and eliminating sputum, relieving dyspepsia, promoting blood circulation by removing blood stasis.
2. Improving the cardiac muscle microcirculation, reducing the cardiac muscle oxygen consumption capacity and diminishing inflammation.
3. It can be used for indigestion and abdominal pain, amenorrhoea and ecchymosis, injury due to falling.
4. Its oil and fruit juice can resist tiredness, reduce blood fat, resist radiation and ulceration, protect the liver, enhance the immunity.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field. The main effect of seabuckthorn medicine.
(1) seabuckthorn total flavonoids have a stronger role in cardiac function.
(2) the treatment of respiratory diseases.
(3) the treatment of digestive diseases.
(4) on the treatment of burns.
(5) Anthelmatic effect of seabuckthorn extract.
2. Applied in food & beverage field.
3. Applied in cosmetic make-up.