Part of Use：Fruit
Specification：60 Mesh , 80 Mesh
Also known as the Dragon Fruit, the Pitaya is a stunningly beautiful fruit with an intense colour and shape, magnificent flowers and a delicious taste. Once only seen in the finest restaurants it is fast becoming common-place throughout Australia as a garnish and a delicious fresh fruit. To eat the fruit serve chilled and cut in half. Scoop out the flesh and seeds much like a kiwi fruit.
Part of Use
60 Mesh ，80 Mesh
1. Full of Vitamin C for Whitening skin.
2. Lose weight as higher water-soluble fiber.
3. Dispel internal heavy metal, detoxifcation.
4. Improve body immunity, protect eyesight.
5. Lower cholesterol, anti-cancer.
6. Relieve cough, asthma.
7. Prevention of astriction.
1. It can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods.
2. It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food.
3. It can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China