Part of Use：Fruit
Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Specification：Polysaccharide10%-50%, 10:1, 20:1
Shelf Life：2 Years
Jujube, also known as red dates, dried dates, dates, originated in China, in China there are eight thousand years of cultivation history, since ancient times been classified as "five fruit" (chestnut, peach, plum, apricot, date) of one. Dates are rich in nutrients protein, fat, carbohydrates, carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin P and calcium, phosphorus, iron and cyclic adenosine monophosphate and so on. Including vitamin C content among the best in the fruit, vitamin king reputation, with blood and beauty of the effect.
Polysaccharide10%-50%, 10:1, 20:1
1. Lower blood pressure, cholesterol. regulating human metabolism, anti-inflammation, reducing blood sugar.
2. Antioxidant. Promote growth and development of human body, relieve fatigue.
3. Protection of the liver
4. Improve immunity.
5. Prevention of cardiovascular disease.
6. Prevention of osteoporosis and anemia.
1. It can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2.It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;
3. It can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China