Lemon powder is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carbohydrates, citric acid, etc... Lemon flat cold, sour, heat appetizers, effect, can help digestion, clean stomach, promote appetite. It retains the nutrition and flavor of fresh lemon, powder, good fluidity, easy to dissolve, easy to use, is the preferred additives a variety of beverages, dairy products and bakery products. To maintain fresh lemon nutritional ingredients, pure flavor, authentic, quality assurance, color natural preservatives, no pigment, no flavor.
Lemon, Rutaceae citrus plants, also known as lemon lemon fruit, lemon, small trees, branches less thorn or nearly no thorns, leaves and flower buds dark purplish red, thick leaves papery, ovate or elliptic. Single flower or flower clusters. Fruit elliptic or ovate, thick skin, lemon yellow, fruit acid to very acid, seeds are small, ovate, pointed; seed coat smooth, cotyledons milky white, usually a single or a combination of polyembryony. Florescence 4-5 month, fruit period 9-11 month.
Part of Use
1. Have the function of antioxidant activity.
2. Have the function of antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, such as herpes simplex virus.
3. Have the function of being used as mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics.
4. Have the function of modulating mood and cognitiving enhancement, mild sedativing and sleep aiding.
5. Have the function of Memory-Enhancing.
6. Have the function of being widely used as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
1. Applied in Food field.
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.