Instant pomegranate powder is made from natural pomegranate juice, it`s easy to dissolve into water. Pomegranate is a very popular fruit. The fruit of the "Tree of Knowledge" mentioned in the biblical history of creation most probably was meant to be a pomegranate. With a growing history of 2000 years, megranate is rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, its husks and seeds are wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine. The interior of the pomegranate fruit is composed of many pink-red sections of pulp-like tissue, each of which contains a small seed grain. Pomegranate seeds are collected, dried and processed for medicinal uses.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Improves capillary activity and strengthens capillary membranes.
2. Improves skin smoothness and elasticity.
3. Reduces diabetic retinopathy and improves visual acuity.
4. Reduces varicose veins.
5. Helps improve brain function.
6. Fights inflammation in arthritis and reduces the risk of phlebitis.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into capsule to prevent cancer, lower blood pressure and resist oxidation.
2. Applied in food field, instant pomegranate powder is usually used as food antioxidants.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it mainly used in whitening, dispeling spot, anti-wrinkle and delaying skin aging.