Part of Use：Fruit
Appearance：Red Oil or Light Yellow Transparent Liquid
Shelf Life：2 Years
SOST provide oil soluble capsicum oleoresin. Capsicum oleoresin is extracted and refined from dry chilli. It appears as dark red to orange red oil liquid with pungent aroma. Main components are capsaicin, capsanthol, dihydrocapsaicin and nordihydrocapsaicin. After the burning sensation of eating hot peppers, the brain instinctively assumes that we are burned and begins to release endorphins, which are mainly used to relieve pain but also produce the addictive "high" similar to morphine. It has been applied for food addtive and catering industry.
0.5%-40%, As Client's Need（Oil Soluble Capsicum Oleoresin）；1% - 10% (Water Soluble Capsicum Oleoresin).
1. Oil soluble capsicum oleoresin, protein, pectin, polysaccharide, capsicum red pigment and more than 100 kinds of complex chemicals. Can meet the human body needs all kinds of trace elements.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine use pepper to treat cold stomach, rheumatism and other diseases. Modern studies have shown that capsaicin has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anesthetic and detoxifying effects, and its analgesic effect is the same as morphine, but more durable than morphine, and has a significant effect on post-herpes zoster neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, diabetic neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, bald hair, etc.
3. Capsicum oleoresin can also inhibit the occurrence of malignant tumors, skin diseases, weight loss and other special effects.
4. Capsicum oleoresin removed capsaicin spicy, reduce the stimulation of the stomach.
1. Applied in food addtive field.
2. Applied in Pharmacical field.
3. Applied in health product field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China