Part of Use：Fruit
The garden strawberry is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria (collectively known as the strawberries). It is cultivated worldwide for its fruit. The fruit (which is not a botanical berry, but an aggregate accessory fruit) is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods as preserves, fruit juice, pies, ice creams, milkshakes, and chocolates. Artificial strawberry flavoring is also widely used in many products like hand sanitizers, lip gloss, perfume, and many others.
Part of Use
1. Have the function of dietotherapy.
2. Have the function of being widely used in healthy product, healthy nutrition, baby food.
3. Have the function of being widely used in Solid Beverage, Dairy, Instant food.
4. Have the function of being used as high physiological active ingredients, and 90% of Vitamins.
5. Have the function of being used to dispel bloating and lumps in the abdomen and phlegm, constipation, gastroptosis, prolapse uterus and rectocele.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the Functional food field.
3. Applied in the Healthcare products field.
4. Applied in the feed field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China