SOST provide hops flower extract powder. Hops, known botanically as humulus lupulus, is a plant commonly known for its use in the beer brewing industry. However, hops extract are also used in herbal medicine.
Hops have a history of use in China to treat leprosy and tuberculosis, according to Purdue University. Today, beer hops extract is marketed as a sleep aid and for reproductive health. As with all herbal medicine, consult your doctor before taking hops extract.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Hops flower extract powder can adding to beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect.
2. To be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms.
3. Treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
4. Hops can help stimulate appetite, eliminate flatulence, relieve intestinal spasm.This herb is effective in combination with valerian to treat coughs and nerve spasms.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.