Capsaicin is the active ingredient in chili peppers. It is irritating to mammals, including humans, and can cause a burning sensation in the mouth. Capsaicin and its related compounds, called capsaicin, are secondary metabolites produced by chilies and may act as a deterrent to herbivores. Birds are generally not sensitive to chilies. Pure capsaicin is a hydrophilic, colorless, odorless crystalline or waxy compound. After the burning sensation of eating hot peppers, the brain instinctively assumes that we are burned and begins to release endorphins, which are mainly used to relieve pain but also produce the addictive "high" similar to morphine.
1. Extraction and separation of capsaicin from chili, as an additive in food processing, is conducive to the control of spiciness and the full absorption and utilization of capsaicin.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine USES pepper to treat cold stomach, rheumatism and other diseases.Modern studies have shown that capsaicin has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anesthetic and detoxifying effects, and its analgesic effect is the same as morphine, but more durable than morphine, and has a significant effect on post-herpes zoster neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, diabetic neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, bald hair, etc.In addition, capsaicin can also inhibit the occurrence of malignant tumors, skin diseases, weight loss and other special effects.
3. Capsaicin, as a repellent, has a strong driving effect.
1. Food grade capsaicin powder can be applied in food additive filed.
2. Food grade capsaicin powder can be applied in Pharmacical and health product filed.
3. Applied in Marine antifouling filed. Capsaicin, as a repellent, has a strong driving effect, and does not kill Marine life, has obvious ecological benefits.
4. Applied in the industrial field, to make the oral mucosa and taste nerve of rats and mice be strongly stimulated and rejected to chew. At the same time, it can kill termites, which has a broad application prospect in the industrial field.