Cardamom (scientific name: Eletteria cardamomum Maton) is a perennial herb of the ginger family, love grows in moist shady hillsides where China's Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi and Yunnan can be found in its presence. Cardamom is a cooking spices, seeds can do medicine. Contains a volatile oil, a small amount of saponin, pigments and starch. The main components of volatile oil for d- borneol (d-Borneol), d- camphor (d-Camphor) and cineole cymene.
1. Cardamom powder can improve indigestion, relieve flatulence.
2. Cardamom powder used to stimulates the appetite and reduces nausea.
3. Cardamom powder with the function of treating motion sickness.
4.Cardamom powder can make the skin whitening.
1. Applied in food field, it is usually used as food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, which can be made into clad sheet (digestive enzyme) and Nutriment capsule.