Part of Use：Resin
Active Ingredient：Boswellic Acid
Shelf Life：2 Years
Boswellia serrata extract powder is the oleoresin resin extract of Boswellia carterii Birdw, an olivary plant, and the same species of Birdw. The main ingredients are resin, gum, volatile oil. It has the effect of activating blood and relieving pain, detoxifying and eliminating carbuncle. It is mainly used to treat chest and abdomen pain caused by stagnation of qi and blood, rheumatism, rheumatism and stagnation of muscles and veins, bruising injury, carbuncle, swelling, swelling and poison, dysmenorrhea, postpartum blood stasis and pain.
1. Boswellia serrata extract powder is it can promote blood circulation to stop pain, relax muscles and tendons to detumescence.
2. Used for bleeing sore and Chest/abdominal pains casued by blood stasis, often with myrrh.
3. Used for treatments of stomachache due to emotional depression and the hyperactive liver- attacking the stomach, often with rhizoma cyperi and radix curcumae.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China