Appearance: White Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Black pepper extract powder extracted from Black pepper (Piper nigrum), That is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is approximately 5 millimetres (0.20 in) in diameter, dark red when fully mature, and, like all drupes, contains a single seed. Peppercorns, and the ground pepper derived from them, may be described simply as pepper, or more precisely as black pepper (cooked and dried unripe fruit), green pepper (dried unripe fruit) and white pepper (ripe fruit seeds).
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Have the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing.
2. Have the function of controlling weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body.
3. Have the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
4. Have the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
5. Have the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. Applied in Food field.
2. Black Pepper Extract Powder applied in Pharmaceutical field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China