SOST manufacture Beta Carotene Extract Powder for cancer. Beta Carotene is dark red powder. Beta Carotene is insoluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol and ether, soluble in chloroform, benzene and oil. Beta Carotene Powder melting point is 176 ~ 180 °C. Natural Beta Carotene can be transformed into vitamin A in animals known as pro-vitamin A.
Beta Carotene 1%~10%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Beta carotene extract powder for cancer: it is an antioxidant and therefore may offer some protection against certain cancers and other diseases.
2. It is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables.
3. It is converted into vitamin A in the body and beta carotene is used as a vitamin supplement to prevent or treat vi tamin A deficiency.
4. It can help prevent or treat reactions to the sun in some specific groups of patients.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field and healthcare field, beta carotene powder can be used as raw materials.
2. Applied in food and beverage industry, beta carotene powder can be used as additives.