Skin Whitening Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Powder
Kojic acid dipalmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of kojic acid, which not only overcomes the light and heat instability of kojic acid and the discoloration of metal ions, but also does not have a hydroxyl group in its molecular structure. It will form hydrogen bonds with preservatives, sunscreens or other active ingredients in the cosmetic system to affect the efficacy of these additives, and has excellent compounding properties. As a fat-soluble additive in cosmetics, in addition to being easier to formulate, it can be more effectively absorbed into the skin and bring good moisturizing effect to the skin.
1.Skin whitening kojic acid dipalmitate powder can inhibit the formation of melanin.
2. Scavenging free radicals in human body and enhancing leukocyte activity.
3. Skin whitening kojic acid dipalmitate powder has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
1. Applied in the cosmetic field, It has the effect of inhibiting tyrosinase, so it has a significant effect of inhibiting the growth of melanin. It is widely used in whitening and brightening products.
2. Applied In the preservative agents field, Due to kojic acid dispalmitate has antioxidant and antibacterial effects, which can be used for preservation. Such as fruit, seafood.
3. It can also be used as intermediate of antibiotic synthesis, agricultural plant health care and chemical reagent.