Shelf Life：2 Years
Silk amino acid (SAAs) also known as Sericin is a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from raw silk. It is used as an additive in skin and hair care products due to its high levels of serine which has excellent moisture preservation characteristics. As a water-based additive it is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to lotions, soaps, personal lubricants, hair and skincare products. Silk amino acids are produced by hydrolyzing (or breaking apart) silk proteins into smaller peptide chains, typically 18 to 19 amino acids in length. Silk amino acids have a lower molecular weight than silk protein powders and are moisturizing to skin and hair. Silk amino acids are used in formulating shampoos, conditioner, hair treatments, bodywash, body lotions, cleansers, toners and facial moisturizers, mascara, lipstick and color cosmetics.
Part of Use
1. Silk amino acids is is a functionally prominent nutrient with higher nutritional value.
2. Sericin powder has the detoxication effects for some aromatics which can cause cancer.
3. Silk amino acids helps promoting the metabolism of alcohol in human body and protecting liver.
4. Sericin powder can also repair and nurse the hair injured besides chemic through penetrating the interior of scathing hair squama.
5. Silk amino acids can keep and adjust moisture, prevent skin from ultraviolet radiation, restrain splash generation, facilitate anti-aging for skin.
1. Sericin is rich of amino acids with polar pendant groups, such as serine and asparaginic acid. It is a kind of protein with abundant hydrophilic groups. Because amino acid with hydrophilic polarity accounts for about 75% in sericin, especially serine which takes up about 30% of sericin, whose hygroscopicify is 50 times stronger than glycerol. Thus, sericin, is highly effective in moisture absorption, moisture, breathable function and antimicrobial function when used as raw material of cosmetic and chemical fiber lay material.
2. The film-forming property of silk glue on hair is excellent and the membrane is glossy, while the hair feels good and elastic. It can not only avoid the direct contact between hair and chemicals that can damage hair, and it can also increase the elasticity and gloss of hair. Sericin can form the membranes with certain strength on the hair surface, which can be used as the hairspray.
3. It can effectively inhibit the polyphenol oxidase activity in food and is an excellent natural antioxidant for fat food, which has very prominent value in developing the additive to extend the refreshing time of dairy foods.
4. Be coated on the fiber, underwear, bedding, close skin and leather products through the cross-linking agent, achieving the silky effects like skin caring, being friendly to skin, antibacterial, comfortable, etc.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China