Appearance：Yellow Crystalline Powder
Active Ingredient：Vitamin A
Shelf Life：2 Years
Retinoic acid Powder is the acid form of vitamin A and is also known as all-trans retinoic acid or ATRA. It is a drug commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris. It is available as a cream or gel It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia. It is also available as a generic. Its success in treating acute promyelocytic leukemia was a major breakthrough in the treatment of this type of leukemia. It works in APL because the majority of cases involve a chromosomal translocation of chromosomes 15 and 17, which causes genetic fusion of the retinoic acid receptor gene to the promyelocytic leukemia gene.
This fusion PML-RAR protein is responsible for preventing immature myeloid cells from differentiating into more mature cells. This block in differentiation is thought to cause leukemia. ATRA acts on PML-RAR to lift this block, causing the immature promyelocytes to differentiate to normal mature blood cells thus decreasing promyelocytes.
1. It is a drug commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris.
2. It is available as a cream or gel. It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia.
3. It can stimulate skin growth and keep epidermic normal.
4. It can slow down skin aging process for solarization, remove tiny wrinkles.
5. It can reduce skin roughness, so skin will become ruddy.
1. Widely applied in pharmaceutical field, mainly used for the cure of dermatonosus like acne, ichthyosis and psoriasis abnormal, etc.
2. Can be made into tretinoin or retinoic acid cream to cureacne or other unhealthy skin.
3. Used for skin keratinocytes-resistant drugs and cell-induced differentation drug.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China