Astaxanthin powder is classified two types: one is natural astaxanthin, the other one is synthetic astaxanthin. While pure astaxanthin powder is extracted from micro-alga haematococcus pluvialis.
Astaxanthin is a kind of strong natural antioxidant. Like other carotenoids, astaxanthin is a fat-soluble and water-soluble pigment that can be found in marine organisms such as shrimp, crab, salmon, and algae. Astaxanthin has strong antioxidant capacity, 550 times that of Vitamin E and 10 times that of β-carotene. Therefore, pure astaxanthin powder is packaged as a health food and sold in the market.
2%, 3%, 5%
Healthcare Grade Feed Grade
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Astaxanthin can protect the eyes and central nervous system.
2. It can protect against ultraviolet radiation.
3. It can prevent cardiovascular disease.
4. It can enhance immunity and relieve fatigue and enhance body metabolism.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and healthcare.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to antioxidant and UV protection.