Appearance: Gray Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Pomegranate Peel Extract Ellagic Acid is a standardized extract from the fruit rinds of the Punica granatum (Pomegranate). Ellagic acid is a polyphenolic compound that enhances the levels of antioxidant enzymes, as well as skin lightening effects, UV protection, anti-inflammatory action and wound healing eff ects. In personal care and cosmetic applications, this ingredient is suitable for skin care products in anti-aging, skin whitening, topical creams, sun care, after sun, creams and lotions. Ellagic acid is also believed to be antiviral and antibacterial. Ellagic acid is a naturally occurring phenolic compound that has antioxidant properties. Ellagic acid supports detoxifying enzymes in the liver, which in turn promote the cleansing of the liver and the protection of liver cells. It also inhibits oxygen free radicals that can damage cells.
［Recommend］SOST Supply Pomegranate Fruit Powder.
Part of Used
Ellagic Acid ( Gallogen)
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It is usually used as food antioxidants.
2. Pomegranate Peel Extract Ellagic Acid has the function of anti-wrinkle and can delay skin aging.
3. It can be used in whitening, dispeling spot.
4. It can enhance human immunity.
5. It can lower blood pressure and treat kinds of symptoms caused by high blood sugar, hypertension.
6. It has the function of anti-cancer and anti-oxidation.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. It is widely applied in healthcare products field.
3. It is widely applied in food field.
4. It is widely applied in cosmetics field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China