Pomegranate Ellagic Acid Supplements
Pomegranate is a very popular fruit. The fruit of the "Tree of Knowledge" mentioned in the biblical history of creation most probably was meant to be a pomegranate. With a growing history of 2000 years, Megranate is rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, its husks and seeds are wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine. The interior of this fruit is composed of many pink-red sections of pulp-like tissue, each of which contains a small seed grain. Pomegranate seeds are collected,dried and processed for medicinal uses.
Polyphenol 50%-70%,Ellagic Acid 20%-90%
1.Pomegranate Ellagic Acid Supplements can improve Capillary Activity and Strengthens Capillary Membranes.
2. It can Improve Skin Smoothness and Elasticity.
3. It reduces Diabetic Retinopathy and Improves Visual Acuity
4. It reduces Varicose Veins
5. It helps Improve Brain Function
6. It fights Inflammation In Arthritis And Reduces The Risk Of Phlebitis
1. Pomegranate contains many phytochemicals with antioxidant action.
2. It offers abundant benefits for the cardiovascular system by preventing damage to arterial walls, promoting healthy blood pressure levels, improving blood flow to the heart, and preventing or reversing atherosclerosis.
3. Pomegranate may benefit people with diabetes and those at risk for the disease. Pomegranate helps lower after meal blood sugar levels and protects the cardiovascular system from diabetes-induced damage.
4. It shows promise in killing prostate cancer cells, whether the cells are hormone sensitive cornot. It also helped halt the progression of prostate cancer in men who had undergone surgery or radiation for the disease.
5. It may fight the degeneration of joint tissue that leads to painful osteoarthritis, and may protect the brain against oxidative stress induced changes that can lead to Alzheimer’s.
6. Pomegranate extracts—alone or in combination with the herb gotu kola—help kill the bacteria that contribute to dental plaque, while helping to heal gum disease. It also appears to protect the health of the skin and liver.
7. The health benefits of Pomegranate Ellagic Acid Supplementscan be conveniently obtained through the use of low-cost, concentrated juices and extracts.