Kaempferol is well know as Kaempferia galanga phenol - 3, Kaempferia galanga element, Kaempferia galanga flavonol, 4 hydroxy flavone, molecular structural formula for C15H10O6, flavone compounds, relative molecular weight is 286.23, the monomer is tasted for yellow crystalline powder, melting point 276-278 ℃, slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, ether and alkali.It is mainly derived from the root of the ginger plant kaempferol galanga L and widely exists in various fruits, vegetables and drinks. People have extracted its pure product from tea, broccoli, hazelnut, propolis, grapefruit and other green plants.Because of its anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti - inflammatory, anti - oxidation, anti - bacterial, anti - virus and other functions have been widely concerned.
1. Dihydroquercetin is not mutagenic and low toxic compared to the related compound quercetin. It acts as a potential chemopreventive agent by regulating genes via an ARE-dependent mechanism.
2. Dihydroquercetin has shown to inhibit the ovarian cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner. There is also a strong correlation between the antiproliferative effects of dihydroquercetin derivatives on murine skin fibroblasts and human breast cancer cells.
3.Taxifolin inhibited the cellular melanogenesis as effectively as arbutin, one of the most widely used hypopigmenting agents in cosmetics.
4. Dihydroquercetin enhanced also the efficacy of conventional antibiotics like levofloxacin and ceftazidime in vitro, which have potential for combinatory therapy of patients infected with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail.
2. Applied in the field of health care products, it was used in capsules, health food,health care products and other beverages.
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.