Appearance: Dark Red Powder
Specification: 2%, 3%, 5%, 10%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Astaxanthin Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract is produced by microscopic small plants: the micro-alga Haematococcus pluvialis. Haematococcus algae can contain up to 30 g of astaxanthin per kg dried algae. These micro-alga are eaten by marine animals including fish, crawfish, crabs and lobster.
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that it is 10 times more capable than other carotenoids, so it is beneficial in cardiovascular, immune, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.
2%, 3%, 5%, 10%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Improved protection against oxidation and photo-oxidation.
2. Reproduction and development.
3. Immune response.
4. Resistance to disease.
5. Reproductive behaviour.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and healthcare.
2. Applied in animal feeds field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to antioxidant and UV protection.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China