Appearance: White Powder
Specification: 20%~98% Ecdysterone
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Cyanotis Arachnoidea Extract is extracted from the whole plant of Cyanotis,arachn-oidea,C.BC1arke and can promote silkworm molting.
Ecdysone is a steroidal prohormone of the major insect molting hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone, which is secreted from the prothoracic glands. Insect molting hormones (ecdysone and its homologues) are generally called ecdysteroids, which act as moulting hormones of arthropods but also occur in other related phyla where they can play different roles.
In Drosophila melanogaster, an increase in ecdysone concentration induces the expression of genes code for proteins that the larva requires, and it causes chromosome puffs (sites of high expression) to form into polytene chromosomes.
Ecdysteroids also appear in many plants
mostly as a protection agent against
herbivorous insects. These phytoecdysteroids have been reputed to have
Part of Use
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Promote the amino acid to produce protein. It can stimulate the growing of muscle.
2. Improve the liver function so as to accommodate the stress due to the change of environment.
3. Promote protein synthesis, eliminate cholesterol, regulate blood glucose and lipid, anti-arrhythmia, anti-fatigue, treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Gene switches - ecdysone receptor-controlled transgenes for controlled gene expression in scientific research, agriculture, and medicine. The last category includes potential uses in gene therapy.
2. Insecticides - the development of selective insect growth regulators for use as environmentally benign insecticides. Although dibenzoylhydrazine compounds are not ecdysteroids, many are agonists of lepidopteran ecdysone receptors and are used ascaterpillar-selective larvicides.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China