Centella Asiatica Herbal Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella grows in tropical swampy areas.The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm (0.79 in). The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs.
Asiaticoside is a triterpene glycoside from the plant Centella asiatica, commonly used in wound healing. This activity is a result of stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis. This glycoside was also found to have activity against herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 and mycobacteriumtuberculosis. Neuroprotectant.
|Part of Use ||Whole Herb|
|Specification||Asiaticoside10%-90%,Total triterpenes 70-90%|
|Appearance||Off-White Powder；Brown Yellow Powder|
1. Inducing diuresis and reducing edema.
2. Brain refreshing.
3. Function of nourishing, diminish inflammation, heal wounds or ulcers,diuresis purge and calming.
4. Treat leprosy, ulcer.
5. Wave action to blood purification and immunity.
6. Reduce blood press, treat liver disease.
7. Antibacterial action.
8. can make the skin soft, help to improve cutis laxa phenomenon.
9. Help to promote the formation of collagen in the dermal layer.
10. Heal damaged tissue and tight skin, prevent hygrodermia, detumescence detoxification and remove abscess.
1. Used in cosmetic field.
2. Used in food field.
3. Used in pharmaceutical field.
4. Used in feed additives